1952 - WRIGHT COUNTY SPEEDWAY
Wright County Speedway first opened in 1952 as a 1/5 mile dirt oval speedway running Stock Cars. Initially the track was very successful, so much so that a local previous track champion in Stan Riedel brought and ran the speedway up until the end of the 1969 season when he decided to close it and leaving it to fall into a state of disrepair.
1984 - CLARMOND RACEWAY
In 1984 a new management group re opened the track under the name of Claremond Raceway. This venture was very short lived as the the speedway closed down again after the completion of the 1985 racing season.
1990 - WRIGHT COUNTY SPEEDWAY
At this point we are unsure of the name that the track went by but we beleive it reverted back to Wright County Speedway. The speedway did reopen again in 1990 and remained open to the end of the 1996 season when it closed for the final time.