1942 - VICTORY STADIUM
Victory Stadium opened in 1942 as a football stadium and continued through the World War 2 period and up until 1947 when the idea of promoting speedway racing at the venue.
1947 - VICTORY STADIUM SPEEDWAY
In 1947 and with the world wide ban on motor racing out of the way, A 1/4 mile paved speedway track was layed down around the outside of the football playing field.
Initially the crowds packed in to watch Midget racing at its best, later would come the Sportsmans and Stock Cars.
Lost Dirt Tracks facebook Photo feature
1952 - VICTORY STADIUM SPEEDWAY
By 1952 it was all over the owners had decided to drop the motor racing program and focus on the football.
1991 - VICTORY STADIUM SPEEDWAY
In 1991 the owner of Franklin County Speedway managed to convince the owners to hold some speedway events at the venue, This arrangement ended in 1993.