1844 - DUNGOG RACECOURSE
The Dungog Race Course was build in 1844 and opened for its first meeting in 1845.
1925 - DUNGOG RACECOURSE SPEEDWAY
Motorcycle speedway racing first appeared at Dungog at the venue in 1925, These meetings were well received but weren't that regular, the meetings would later be moved to the more favoured Dungog Showgrounds.
1927 - DUNGOG SHOWGROUNDS SPEEDWAY
The Showgrounds proved to be a better venue for the speedway and more regular meetings were programmed attracting many of the top riders of the day from Sydney and Newcastle, Crowds up to one thousand often attended.
1930 - DUNGOG SHOWGROUNDS SPEEDWAY
It appears that the last meeting at the Showgrounds was around 1930.
(Editorials John Campbell)