POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM
The Powerhouse Motorcycle Museum houses a collection of over fifty motorcycles, The collection and building is privately owned by a local farmer who has also built the adjoining Hotel Motel.
The collection features bikes between the 1950's through to the 1980's, Name's such as Ducati, Harley Davidson, BSA, Norton, Matchless, Triumph, Honda, Velocette, Laverda, Yamaha, and a extremely rare limited edition F4 MV Augusta series ORO.
All the motorcycles on display have been restored to concourse condition by only two restorers, with more to come.
The museum is open seven days a week and maned by informative volunteer's who always have the kettle on for a complimentary tea or coffee.
(use controls to pause forward or reverse 24 images)
2016 POWERHOUSE MOTORCYCLE MUSEUM LOCATION
The Museum is situated at 250 Armidale Road / New England Highway Tamworth NSW.