1954 - TRI CITY RACEWAY
Tri City Raceway opened in 1954 as a 1/4 mile dirt oval speedway, The track remained in this configuration until 1968 when it closed for an upgrade.
1967 - BILL WHEELING Sprintcar's
Turn 5 Turn Around facebook Photo feature
1967 - Bill Wheeling in the Bert Wible owned 05 sprintcar at Tri City. Photographer: Jim Carmichael.
1969 - TRI CITY RACEWAY
Tri City Speedway reopened after a major upgrade, The track was new a 1/2 mile in length but still the dirt surface, Racing continued on till 1981 when the track once again closed after a fire destroyed the main concession stand and the majority of the bleachers, but it did reopen.
The venue did close again for a period in 1988, but did reopen again in 1996 under the ownership of Roger Crick and Mike Graham.
2010 - TRI CITY RACEWAY
The speedway was purchased by H&H Motorsports in 2010. The new owner closed speedway down in 2011 after just one season, some kart racing however did continue.
2016 - TRI CITY RACEWAY
In 2016 Mark Tatalovic reopened the track for speedway racing but by 2019 the venue was up for sale again
2019 - TRI CITY RACEWAY
In 2019 the venue was purchased by Merie Black of Mercer Pensylvania with plans of reopening the speedway once again.