1933 - WYNSTANES TRACK
The Parramatta Districts Motorcycle Club began building there dream complex, with a .8 mile miniature TT Circuit that had an oil based surface, as well as a Scramble track.
The two track complex was built on land that was owned by the Water Authority, The Wynstanes name came from a dairy farm that once occupied the site.
The club members volunteered many hours to the project and by 1935 other clubs had started to run at the track.
1936 - WYNSTANES TRACK
Up until now the club had only run restricted meetings, There first major open meeting took place on the 19th of July 1936, from that day forward the Kings Birthday weekend in June became the date for the Wynstanes open annual meeting.
Even though the club run venue was deemed a success, behind the scenes there were continues questions raised by the Police Department on spectator safety, Even though the work orders that were being handed out seemed in-realistic in the club opinion, they had to be for filled, eventually the club would give up and abandon the venue around the late 1940's.
Rider Tony McAlpine, Harry Hinton and his boys went on to race on the world circuit.
1948 - WYNSTANES TRACK
1948 - re-search John Campbell
WYNSTANES TRACK LOCATION
Wynstanes was a dirt motorcycle TT circuit on Horsley Drive at Bulls Hill in Wetherill Park.