AKRON CLEVELAND SPEEDWAY
Akron Cleveland Speedway was a half mile timber board track built by Paul Turtin in the town of Northampton, the track opened on the 6th of September 1926, one of the tracks features was the 45 degree banking on the corners.
The track closed on the 28th of September 1930, It was the great depression that led to the closing of the venue and the timber structure gradually disappeared over time, stolen for building materials or firewood.
2012 AKRON CLEVLAND SPEEDWAY LOCATION
The racetrack was situated 7 miles north of Akron in the Northampton township on Munn Road.